In episode 6, JJ discusses his horrific garage sale find. They also cover Minnesota sports.
Tag Archives: Minnesota Vikings
WARNING Explicit Language.
I should add that it’s language and behavior like this that makes it really difficult to bring your kid to a game.
Another one from last year: Drunk Vikings fan getting chewed out by his wife for eating ice cream with a credit card
Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Lee Valsvik got a little more than she bargained for during a live shot for the KARE 11 Saturday show. Laughed for a good 3 mins on this one…
Are Vikings fans always this wasted? Note the atrocious Dwayne Rudd jersey (1997-2000).
What do you think McNabb was Pondering on the sidelines?
It was revealed the other day that Minnesota Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie partied down with celebs at a posh Hollywood nightclub recently. The bar tab? $100k. I couldn’t imagine spending that kind of money even if I had it, but to each their own, right?
Lets take a look at other things with a $100k price tag.
- A promoted trend on Twitter for 24 hours costs about $100k and brands like Coca-Cola and AT&T are buying
- Panasonic 103-inch HD 3D plasma TV
- $100k per second is about what an advertiser paid to run a commercial during the Super Bowl earlier this month.
- The 7-Series BMW costs about $100k if you have some serious negotiating powers.
- You can franchise a Drifter’s Hanburgers fast-food joint
- McKinnie’s lockout fund has dropped by $100,000 (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)