It was revealed the other day that Minnesota Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie partied down with celebs at a posh Hollywood nightclub recently. The bar tab? $100k. I couldn’t imagine spending that kind of money even if I had it, but to each their own, right?
Lets take a look at other things with a $100k price tag.
- A promoted trend on Twitter for 24 hours costs about $100k and brands like Coca-Cola and AT&T are buying
- Panasonic 103-inch HD 3D plasma TV
- $100k per second is about what an advertiser paid to run a commercial during the Super Bowl earlier this month.
- The 7-Series BMW costs about $100k if you have some serious negotiating powers.
- You can franchise a Drifter’s Hanburgers fast-food joint
- McKinnie’s lockout fund has dropped by $100,000 (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)