Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Halloween buffet idea
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners