Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Halloween buffet idea
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Monday Music Rewind: "You're All I Need" Mötley Crüe
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- What a $20,000 cellphone looks like
- Last week two engineers died when the windmill they were working on caught fire
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888