Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- 10 things you didn't know about Phil Collins
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- Creepy Uber Driver
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Wolf Girl