Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- Wolf Girl
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- Bon Jovi new single: 'Because We Can'
- Sammy Hagar insists he was abducted by aliens
- Today in history: The day the music died
- TIME magazine fun fact
Tag Archives: Big Brother
Looks like security agents were out in full force during the Vikings-Packers game last week at the Metrodome in Minnesota. Attorney Nathan M. Hansen took photographs of a spy drone and the TSA VIPR agents seen below. Why was a surveillance drone sent up to watch football fans? I am in favor of tight security at sporting events because I think it’s just a matter of time before terrorists successfully strike one. That being said, I think the use of spy drones is a bit creepy.
More on the story here.
A new media camouflage technology called Pixelhead is available and can protect you from Big Brother. The headgear, which multi-media artist Martin Backes created in 2010, is fashioned out of a glossy, elastic fabric, similar to materials used for certain beach sports. The headgear subverts surveillance cameras by creating a pixel-pattern around the wearer’s face. Cool technology here, but you are likely to scare the crap out of people and have the cops called on you. Put it this way, I wouldn’t head into a bank wearing one.