A new media camouflage technology called Pixelhead is available and can protect you from Big Brother. The headgear, which multi-media artist Martin Backes created in 2010, is fashioned out of a glossy, elastic fabric, similar to materials used for certain beach sports. The headgear subverts surveillance cameras by creating a pixel-pattern around the wearer’s face. Cool technology here, but you are likely to scare the crap out of people and have the cops called on you. Put it this way, I wouldn’t head into a bank wearing one.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- 2 people are about to be very disappointed
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- Paintball bow and arrow?
- 10 Strange Death Statistics
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- Cool picnic table
- The 10 most disgusting foods
- Sit Down Dancing with Bonnie Noll