Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Winner of the wet t-shirt contest
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Real-Life Self Defense with Krav Maga
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Funny Cocktail Names
- Cool ad for KIT KAT
- Subway Employee Puts His Penis On Sandwich Bread
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Free Ice Cream
- T-shirt spotted at a red neck bar