Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Hans Solo season has begun
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- The Superman Curse
- Did Google Maps capture a dead body being disposed of?
- Cool table made from a reclaimed door
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly