Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Radio Hanoi broadcasts Jimi Hendrix's "Star Spangled Banner"
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Photos of students rioting in Dinkytown
- Having a bad hair day?
- Why you can never tell a dog a knock knock joke
- The proper way to poop
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Reverse Couple
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour