Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Weird Sex Disorders
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel
- How to Lucid Dream