Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Murder Suspect’s Mug Shot Might Be the Scariest You’ll Ever See
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Creepy Dad of the year award
- Are You a Narcissist?
- Gigantic moose photgraphed in wild
- Ridin' High
- Kate Middleton Pregnant Again
- Shocking new discovery with the famous Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film