Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Remember the good old days before vaccines ruined our children?
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- Wall Bunk Beds
- Ridiculously difficult jigsaw puzzles