Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Trump better deal with these Muslims before they start killing us!
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Writing Alimony Checks Like A Boss
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep