Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Why cats drink
- Trump better deal with these Muslims before they start killing us!
- What happens when you kiss a venomous water moccasin?
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Probably owns the PM Dawn Box Set