A new media camouflage technology called Pixelhead is available and can protect you from Big Brother. The headgear, which multi-media artist Martin Backes created in 2010, is fashioned out of a glossy, elastic fabric, similar to materials used for certain beach sports. The headgear subverts surveillance cameras by creating a pixel-pattern around the wearer’s face. Cool technology here, but you are likely to scare the crap out of people and have the cops called on you. Put it this way, I wouldn’t head into a bank wearing one.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Monday Music Rewind: When in Rome
- What hand wins a T1000 poker tournament?
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Baby Eviction Notice
- 1969 Deep Purple album art
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Celebrities Who Have Posed for the Playboy Cover