It could be worse.
Tag Archives: TSA
Looks like security agents were out in full force during the Vikings-Packers game last week at the Metrodome in Minnesota. Attorney Nathan M. Hansen took photographs of a spy drone and the TSA VIPR agents seen below. Why was a surveillance drone sent up to watch football fans? I am in favor of tight security at sporting events because I think it’s just a matter of time before terrorists successfully strike one. That being said, I think the use of spy drones is a bit creepy.
More on the story here.
Unclaimed money is documented and turned into the TSA financial office. The airport receiving the most change from the TSA was New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport whose passengers in 2010 abandoned $46,918.06.
This puts my change jar to shame.
(via The Presurfer)
- TSA makes $400k collecting loose change (billydie.wordpress.com)
- Makin’ It Rain On Them Hoes: TSA Made $400,000 in Loose Change at Airports (bossip.com)
Cool video from the POV of a checked bag on a Delta flight. Watch the journey here. Pretty fascinating behind-the-scenes look at how the process works.
- A Checked Bag’s Journey – Clever Delta Video Marketing Campaign (reelseo.com)
- Behind-The-Scenes: Your Bag’s Journey On Delta (delta.com)
- Delta Air Lines Adds Bag Tracking on Smart Phone App (textually.org)