Local auto dealership commercials have always been difficult to watch. Just when you think you have seen the worst, along comes “The Family Man.” He wrote, directed, and unfortunately stars in his own infomercial for his Family Auto Mart car dealership in Florida. One rule of advertising is to be memorable. He succeeds here in the memorable category. Watch if you dare, but head to the bathroom first. You may wet yourself watching this assclownery.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Fred Armisen on ‘Portlandia’ and Minneapolis
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Sailors saying goodbye to their girls
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Why cats drink
- Easily hurt? Feeling Offended? Please file this report