Local auto dealership commercials have always been difficult to watch. Just when you think you have seen the worst, along comes “The Family Man.” He wrote, directed, and unfortunately stars in his own infomercial for his Family Auto Mart car dealership in Florida. One rule of advertising is to be memorable. He succeeds here in the memorable category. Watch if you dare, but head to the bathroom first. You may wet yourself watching this assclownery.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Tube Rental Rules
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- When you post photos of your kids, this is what we see