Local auto dealership commercials have always been difficult to watch. Just when you think you have seen the worst, along comes “The Family Man.” He wrote, directed, and unfortunately stars in his own infomercial for his Family Auto Mart car dealership in Florida. One rule of advertising is to be memorable. He succeeds here in the memorable category. Watch if you dare, but head to the bathroom first. You may wet yourself watching this assclownery.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Support Duck Duck Gray Duck by Shopping Amazon
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- "It don't go down"
- Caught in the act sex-ed film from the 70s
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Wrinkles the Clown hides under a child's bed
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- Michael Scott laughing and crying
- Top cities in Minnesota cheating on their spouses