Local auto dealership commercials have always been difficult to watch. Just when you think you have seen the worst, along comes “The Family Man.” He wrote, directed, and unfortunately stars in his own infomercial for his Family Auto Mart car dealership in Florida. One rule of advertising is to be memorable. He succeeds here in the memorable category. Watch if you dare, but head to the bathroom first. You may wet yourself watching this assclownery.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- 50 Shades of Gray Duck
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- Creepy Uber Driver
- Thomas Kuebler - Sculptor of the Bizarre
- Album art so bad you can't turn away - Part 1
- Bullying or Assault? Australian boy fights back
Pingback: Roller Kingdom TV commercial | Duck Duck Gray Duck
FULL OF LIES & CRAP. Advert shows and many people say hes full of energy..but hes full of crap! when I got there the fat idiots were sleeping around the desk snoring (DAVE) Manager of Melbourne. I was lied to about a vehicle just to get me there and tried to sell me another car.