Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- UK comedians and their U.S. look-alikes
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Missing the Bus
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- How to Lucid Dream
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
Tag Archives: babyImage
What in the actual F is the matter with people?
A 26-year-old Longmont woman who was seven months pregnant showed up at a home Wednesday to buy baby clothes she’d seen in a Craigslist post.
What police say happened then is horrific: The 34-year-old woman named Dynel Catrece who lives at the home, in the 1600 block of Green Place in Longmont, CO stabbed the pregnant woman and “removed” her baby.
The baby did not survive.
Speaking to the Longmont Times-Call, the Boulder County District Attorney Stanley Garnett described Colorado laws involving crimes against an unborn child as “complicated.”
“In most circumstances, if a child was not actually born alive, then homicide charges are not possible,” Garnett told the newspaper, adding that charges would not need to be filed until next week.
It’s likely the most serious charge that Lane would face may be attempted first-degree murder, a class two felony punishable by 16 to 48 years in prison.
I hate people.