Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Tube Rental Rules
- Beatbox like you've never heard before
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
Tag Archives: babyImage
What in the actual F is the matter with people?
A 26-year-old Longmont woman who was seven months pregnant showed up at a home Wednesday to buy baby clothes she’d seen in a Craigslist post.
What police say happened then is horrific: The 34-year-old woman named Dynel Catrece who lives at the home, in the 1600 block of Green Place in Longmont, CO stabbed the pregnant woman and “removed” her baby.
The baby did not survive.
Speaking to the Longmont Times-Call, the Boulder County District Attorney Stanley Garnett described Colorado laws involving crimes against an unborn child as “complicated.”
“In most circumstances, if a child was not actually born alive, then homicide charges are not possible,” Garnett told the newspaper, adding that charges would not need to be filed until next week.
It’s likely the most serious charge that Lane would face may be attempted first-degree murder, a class two felony punishable by 16 to 48 years in prison.
I hate people.