Search for topics here
Top stories this week
Using a complex formula of reader write-ins, past experience, and crazy women news stories, and other lists like this, we have compiled a list of names most associated with bat s*** CRAZY women. If your name appears on the list, we are sorry. Please don’t get offended and start getting weird and psycho on us.
1. Alex (Think Fatal Attraction)
2. Tiffany (Probably sleeping with your friend to get back at you)
3. Jody (Too many reasons to list)
4. Allison (Stalking you)
5. Rebecca (Becky) Talks A LOT and really fast
6. Lakeesha (Oh no she didn’t)
7. Christine (Probably se your stuff on fire)
8. Kelly (Weeps…a lot)
9. Jennifer (Said with a Valley Girl accent)
10. Stephanie (Laughs inappropriately and loudly)
11. Shannon (Probably smacked someone)
12. Angie (Probably super jealous)
13. Lindsey (Drugs and more drugs)
14. Andrea (Charging a ton of s*** on your credit card right now)
15. Heather (Hangs out with your family even after dumped her)
What do you think? Did we miss any names?
Guys has his face, and the face of his new girlfriend printed on the alimony checks he writes to his ex-wife.
A little girl in New York with burns over 75 percent of her body has only one wish for Christmas this year — enough cards to fill her aunt’s card tree.
Two years ago, Safyre Terry’s father and three younger siblings were killed in a fire caused by arson. She was found next to her father, who used his body to shield her from the flames.
In addition to suffering from severe burns, Safyre lost her right hand three months after the fire, and lost her left foot in March. She’s had dozens of surgeries and her next one is Jan. 5, Safyre’s paternal aunt Liz Dodler told BuzzFeed. Dodler has sole custody of Safyre.
Dodler told Buzzfeed she bought a tree to hang Christmas cards on this year, and Safyre instantly got excited, “I can’t wait to fill it up” my response was ‘Hunny, that’s probably not gonna happen. We maybe get 10 cards a year, and the card tree holds 100,’” she said.
So Dodler decided to do something. She posted a request for cards on Facebook, and it took off on social media. The cards have already started coming in.
Christmas cards for Safyre can be sent to:
P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY 12306, USA
Woman tells a quick story about a cashier at Walmart who is having more than a bad day. It’s true, you never know what might be going on in someone’s life.
Thanks for sharing BagOfNothing.com