Tag Archives: clothing
Here is a cool new product for all of you outdoorsy and survival types. Introducing the tent jacket. It is the first all-in-one jacket, tent and sleeping bag. It’s called the JakPak Jacket Sleeping Bag Tent.
- Waterproof rip-stop nylon on back for laying on wet ground and breathable on front for comfort.
- Tent and sleeping bag are detachable.
- Interior pocket is waterproof.
- Integrated elastic suspenders help distribute shelter and sleeping bag weight evenly.
- Roomy fit allows winter clothes inside the bag and jacket.
This is the only jacket I ever wanted to own as a boy during the 1980s. I never did convince my mother to buy me one. I wonder what they cost back then?
For his 1982 teen gang video “Beat It,” the Jackson picked a casually cool outfit that would inspire millions to wear zipper-accented red leather jackets in a decade-defining look for the ’80s. I guess Amazon sells this jacket for adults and kids.
Plum is a service that offers boutique baby clothes in the sizes you need as a monthly subscription-like service. All you do is send the clothes back when they get too small, and they’ll resend you some new clothes in the sizes you need. Think of them as the Netflix of baby clothes. Plans start at $16 per month. Visit www.plumgear.com to learn more. If you are using this already and want to share your thoughts, please share with us below.
- Rentable Baby Clothes – Plum Gear is the “Netflix of Baby Clothes” (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Baby clothes for rent by the month (springwise.com)