Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- Two girls get punked on Chatroulette
- The ball is still in play you idiots
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Funny Cocktail Names
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
Tag Archives: Michael Jackson
Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin on set for the music video for Michael Jackson’s Jam.
Too much 90s awesome in one photograph
A picture of Michael Jackson holding a huge pair of underwear with doves on his wrists
Michael Jackson drinking vodka with midgets.
The only jacket I ever wanted as an 80s child
The music industry is a complete sham. If you need evidence that we are being pumped full of garbage music, then here ya go.
1. Creed has sold more records in the U.S. than Jimi Hendrix
2. Led Zepplin, R.E.M. and Depeche Mode have never had a number one single. Rihanna has had 10
3. Ke$ha’s “Tik-Tok” has sold more copies than any Beatles single ever.
4. Flo Rida’s “Low” has sold 8 million copies – the same as The Beatles “Hey Jude”
5. The Black Eyed Peas “Ive got a feeling” is more popular than any Simon & Garfunkel or Elvis song.
6. Celine Dion’s “Falling Into You” sold more copies than any Queen, Nirvana, or Bruce Springsteen record.
7. Same with Shania Twain’s “Come On Over”
8. Katy Perry holds the same record as Michael Jackson for most number one singles from an album.
9. Barbra Streisand has sold more records (140 million) than Pearl Jam, Johnny Cash, and Tom Petty combined.
10. People actually bought Billy Ray Cyrus’ album “Some Gave All…” 20 million people. More than any Bob Marley album.
11. The cast of “Glee” has had more songs chart than the Beatles.
I have no words for this. I don’t wanna know.
This is the only jacket I ever wanted to own as a boy during the 1980s. I never did convince my mother to buy me one. I wonder what they cost back then?
For his 1982 teen gang video “Beat It,” the Jackson picked a casually cool outfit that would inspire millions to wear zipper-accented red leather jackets in a decade-defining look for the ’80s. I guess Amazon sells this jacket for adults and kids.