Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Not sure how he survived this
- Incredible Moment When A Father Of Four Hears Silence For The First Time
- Plane Dropping a Smoke Curtain to Protect Battleships in the 1920's
- When your wife asks you to hold her purse
- St. Paul named the 'worst' city in Minnesota
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Poor kitten can't quite make it
- Linda McCartney’s isolated vocal tracks
Tag Archives: Christianity
On May 19th, 2013, Jim Sandridge stood in the pulpit of Immanuel Baptist Church of Skiatook and did this.
I’m all for holding people accountable in the church, but sheesh!
Other amusing church clips can be seen here.
Pastor Jim Colerick and his wife Mary Sue from West Dubuque Church of Christ, drop the beat and serve up some whack rhymes about how Jesus is their N#@*&. Unreal. I about died from laughter on this one.
This is actually from the documentary Jesus Camp. Kids praying to God and speaking in tongues. It’s pretty terrifying. Here’s the scene.
Kidnapped for Christ follows the stories of several American teenagers who were sent to Escuela Caribe, an American-run Evangelical Christian “reform school” in The Dominican Republic. Many of them are taken from their homes against their will and shipped off there to live and correct bad behavior.
Where was the purity bear when I was a teenager???
What do you think?
Mark Wahlberg is a Roman Catholic who goes to church every day to pray to be a better servant of God, and to try to be a better man.
Refreshing to hear a Hollywood star open up like this while so many of his peers speak of Christianity with such vitriol.
Mark Wahlberg movies here.
- Mark Wahlberg knows what’s up with “consubstantial” (reviewpalmer.wordpress.com)
- Mark Wahlberg on being a father: “The most important role that I’ll ever play” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
Watch a video of a blasphemous 14 year-old explain why ‘religion is bullsh*t’ and challenge us all to deny the Holy Spirit. Warning: The kid has a foul mouth.