Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- TIL: The origin of "when it rains it pours"
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Shaquille O’Neal and his 5′ 3″ girlfriend
- Finally proof that Monster Energy Drinks are from Satan
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Men that exist
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
Tag Archives: Christianity
On May 19th, 2013, Jim Sandridge stood in the pulpit of Immanuel Baptist Church of Skiatook and did this.
I’m all for holding people accountable in the church, but sheesh!
Other amusing church clips can be seen here.
Pastor Jim Colerick and his wife Mary Sue from West Dubuque Church of Christ, drop the beat and serve up some whack rhymes about how Jesus is their N#@*&. Unreal. I about died from laughter on this one.
This is actually from the documentary Jesus Camp. Kids praying to God and speaking in tongues. It’s pretty terrifying. Here’s the scene.
Kidnapped for Christ follows the stories of several American teenagers who were sent to Escuela Caribe, an American-run Evangelical Christian “reform school” in The Dominican Republic. Many of them are taken from their homes against their will and shipped off there to live and correct bad behavior.
Where was the purity bear when I was a teenager???
What do you think?
Mark Wahlberg is a Roman Catholic who goes to church every day to pray to be a better servant of God, and to try to be a better man.
Refreshing to hear a Hollywood star open up like this while so many of his peers speak of Christianity with such vitriol.
Mark Wahlberg movies here.
- Mark Wahlberg knows what’s up with “consubstantial” (reviewpalmer.wordpress.com)
- Mark Wahlberg on being a father: “The most important role that I’ll ever play” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
Watch a video of a blasphemous 14 year-old explain why ‘religion is bullsh*t’ and challenge us all to deny the Holy Spirit. Warning: The kid has a foul mouth.