Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Hans Solo season has begun
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Ohio Halloween house displays full-size pirate ship
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?
- BREAKING NEWS: Robin Williams Commits Suicide
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Real-Life Self Defense with Krav Maga
Tag Archives: self esteemVideo
This video clip represents a collection of genuine videos uploaded by young girls on YouTube asking if people think they are pretty or ugly. Most of these girls are between 5 and 10 years of age.
How do we stop this?
Women are their own worst beauty critics. This video reminds us of that in a beautiful and gentle way. A great evolution of the Dove “Natural Beauty” campaign. This ad has become the most watched ad ever. It has been viewed more than 114 million times and has been uploaded to YouTube in 25 languages.
Learning ski jumping takes courage, and this 4th grader has what it takes. The fear of facing something scary and then forcing yourself to push through plays out in this video. You can hear the excitement in this kids voice at then end. Challenge accepted. Life lesson learned. Confidence boosted. Awesome.