Learning ski jumping takes courage, and this 4th grader has what it takes. The fear of facing something scary and then forcing yourself to push through plays out in this video. You can hear the excitement in this kids voice at then end. Challenge accepted. Life lesson learned. Confidence boosted. Awesome.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Guess the Rock Band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- BREAKING NEWS: Robin Williams Commits Suicide
- James Hetfield is basically the Mythbusters guy
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- To the sexy Spanish senorita I saw on the bus
- The 10 most disgusting foods
Pingback: 4th Grader's First Ski Jump Goes Viral (VIDEO)
Wow! Really? Hats off to you man. I don’t think I could do it.
this girl ROCKS , I was doing this when I was her age , ultimate rush !!!