1. 11 Things Wal-Mart Has Banned from its stores.
2. Jeremy Lin fever has officially become a worldwide epidemic. Go buy his jersey here. I like the Jeremy Lin away jersey.
3. The Kernel has been spotted in his own environment.
4. Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” has become the new “Drops of Jupiter.” #PlayedOut
5. All of the original members of Guns N’ Roses are to attend the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on April 14th. They haven’t said if they’ll actually perform together. They better…
Axl Rose, the lead singer and only original member of the current rock band Guns N' Roses, performs "Welcome to the Jungle" at the Forum in Inglewood, California on December 21, 2011. UPI/Jim Ruymen
6. Keep Portland weird, man! Bound, naked in a Subaru: Valentine’s Day role-playing ends badly.
Nikolas Harbar, 31, and Stephanie Pelzner, 26, are under arrest on charges of disorderly conduct in the second degree.
7. A new painting by artist by Jon McNaughton called “The Forgotten Man” is creating a stir.
8. The Food Police are out of control. A preschooler’s lunch consisting of a turkey sandwich with cheese, a banana, apple juice, and potato chips were deemed unhealthy by a state official in NC. It was taken away and replaced with chicken nuggets.
9. Irony defined: Man suffers heart attack while dining at Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas.
Posted in Weird News Crazy Videos and Conspiracy
Tagged Adele, Axl Rose, Basketball. Banned Wal-Mart, food police, Guns N' Roses, Guns N' Roses music, Heart Attack Grill, Jeremy Lin, Jeremy Lin away jersey, Jeremy Lin gift, Jeremy Lin Jersey, Jon McNaughton artwork, NBA, New York, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Rolling in the Deep MP3, The Forgotten Man, Valentine's Day, Weird news
Fan distracts Tony Parker with a life-size picture of Eva Longoria.
During the Heat/76ers game, a rather fierce bout of voguing erupted. Heat indeed, Chris Bosh…Heat indeed. LeBron James can’t believe the fabulousness he is witnessing. (Buzz Feed)
Kevin Love? Not so fabulous.
Have you seen my basketball?