3. The Kernel has been spotted in his own environment.
4. Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” has become the new “Drops of Jupiter.” #PlayedOut
5. All of the original members of Guns N’ Roses are to attend the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on April 14th. They haven’t said if they’ll actually perform together. They better…
6. Keep Portland weird, man! Bound, naked in a Subaru: Valentine’s Day role-playing ends badly.
7. A new painting by artist by Jon McNaughton called “The Forgotten Man” is creating a stir.
8. The Food Police are out of control. A preschooler’s lunch consisting of a turkey sandwich with cheese, a banana, apple juice, and potato chips were deemed unhealthy by a state official in NC. It was taken away and replaced with chicken nuggets.
9. Irony defined: Man suffers heart attack while dining at Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas.