Helicopter seeds are pure evil. They get in your gutters, rock gardens, grass, planters, etc and are a pain to clean up. If you don’t clean them up, small maple trees will start growing out of gutters, gardens, and plant boxes. Holy nightmare. Mother nature can be cruel. If you have a silver maple in your yard, you understand my pain. Can someone please invent something to combat this?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Murder Suspect’s Mug Shot Might Be the Scariest You’ll Ever See
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Creepy Dad of the year award
- Are You a Narcissist?
- Gigantic moose photgraphed in wild
- Ridin' High
- Kate Middleton Pregnant Again
- Shocking new discovery with the famous Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film