Helicopter seeds are pure evil. They get in your gutters, rock gardens, grass, planters, etc and are a pain to clean up. If you don’t clean them up, small maple trees will start growing out of gutters, gardens, and plant boxes. Holy nightmare. Mother nature can be cruel. If you have a silver maple in your yard, you understand my pain. Can someone please invent something to combat this?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s