Helicopter seeds are pure evil. They get in your gutters, rock gardens, grass, planters, etc and are a pain to clean up. If you don’t clean them up, small maple trees will start growing out of gutters, gardens, and plant boxes. Holy nightmare. Mother nature can be cruel. If you have a silver maple in your yard, you understand my pain. Can someone please invent something to combat this?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Did Google Maps capture a dead body being disposed of?
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Ohio Halloween house displays full-size pirate ship
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Cool table made from a reclaimed door
- The Superman Curse