Helicopter seeds are pure evil. They get in your gutters, rock gardens, grass, planters, etc and are a pain to clean up. If you don’t clean them up, small maple trees will start growing out of gutters, gardens, and plant boxes. Holy nightmare. Mother nature can be cruel. If you have a silver maple in your yard, you understand my pain. Can someone please invent something to combat this?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Are You a Narcissist?
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Stop! Drop the pastrami and put your spicy mustard in the air!
- Incredible LED watch design