Helicopter seeds are pure evil. They get in your gutters, rock gardens, grass, planters, etc and are a pain to clean up. If you don’t clean them up, small maple trees will start growing out of gutters, gardens, and plant boxes. Holy nightmare. Mother nature can be cruel. If you have a silver maple in your yard, you understand my pain. Can someone please invent something to combat this?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Walmart called and your photos are ready
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Swedish toy catalog shows boys with dolls, girls with guns
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Joe Biden's eyes creeped me out last night