Helicopter seeds are pure evil. They get in your gutters, rock gardens, grass, planters, etc and are a pain to clean up. If you don’t clean them up, small maple trees will start growing out of gutters, gardens, and plant boxes. Holy nightmare. Mother nature can be cruel. If you have a silver maple in your yard, you understand my pain. Can someone please invent something to combat this?
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- 50 Shades of Gray Duck
- Album art so bad you can't turn away - Part 1
- Mitch Williams and Lenny Dykstra Philly Sports Roast Gets Ugly (Video)
- Drone or mosquito?
- Album art so bad you can’t turn away – Part 2
- Celebrity Apprentice 2012 cast
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
This may sound dumb but how about a shop vac? Might look a little silly out in the yard but it might work. 🙂
we have 3 LARGE maples in our yard. I know exactly how you feel. I’m tired of pulling baby maple trees out of the ground!