Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Rules for parents with kids who play baseball
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Baby Eviction Notice
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Age of consent map
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- A Groupon for me to poop on
- Record northern pike story lives on
Yahoo! agreed to purchase Tumblr this week for more than $1 billion. Here is a funny news item about it.
- WordPress Says Large Number Of Tumblr Users Leave After Yahoo Buyout (coated.com)
- Yahoo Has Acquired Tumblr (alecd105.wordpress.com)
This photo was taken of a bowling alley by KFOR-TV in Moore, OK after the tornado. As you can see, the bowling pins are still standing and in perfect position as the building was demolished.
But seriously, are these on backwards?