Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Linda McCartney’s isolated vocal tracks
- FaceTime Sledding
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Dog Selfie
- Florida "dealing" with cold temps
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Bartender Psychotherapy
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
Tag Archives: Funny names
Not the name I’d use for a funeral home (unless I specialized in zombies).
“Occuponomous” means having a name that relates perfectly to the job you have. Here’s a great example.