The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Actual billboard that appears in rural counties in north Florida
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Bear and wolf meet on misty swamp
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Incredible LED watch design
- Summer Movies 1977
- Have you ever seen Smash Mouth, ICP, and Guy Fieri in the same place?