The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Remember the good old days before vaccines ruined our children?
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- Wall Bunk Beds
- Ridiculously difficult jigsaw puzzles