The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- His and Her Gift Idea
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer