The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Man swims through frozen ice to save drowning dog
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Inside a Redbox DVD rental kiosk
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Movie about the gay guys