The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- About this site
- Halloween buffet idea
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson