The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Worst Ice Cream Flavor Ever
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Wrinkles the Clown hides under a child's bed
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- L.A. Gear Girls
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas