The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Meanwhile in Korea
- Top Unisex Names of 2013
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly