The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Murder Suspect’s Mug Shot Might Be the Scariest You’ll Ever See
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Creepy Dad of the year award
- Are You a Narcissist?
- Gigantic moose photgraphed in wild
- Ridin' High
- Kate Middleton Pregnant Again
- Shocking new discovery with the famous Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film