Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Warning: Graphic video of yesterday's anti-government riots in Kiev
- Child Stars Then and Now
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Finally a way to ruin a telemarketers day
Tag Archives: RIP
Harold Ramis, who co-wrote and appeared as Dr. Egon Spengler in “Ghostbusters” with Second City alums Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray, has died.
Ramis suffered from autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis, a disease that causes swelling in the blood vessels, and died from complications of the illness surrounded by his family
Good-bye, Egon. Let us celebrate Ramis’ life with 25 of the funnies quotes from “Ghostbusters”:
Movie fans lost a good one.
Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose — in the bathroom with a hypodermic needle still in his arm — inside a Greenwich Village home on Sunday morning, cops said.
His name was Roger Rodas. He had an 8-year old son who tried to pull is dad from the wreckage.
He died while being hospitalized following a July heart attack. He was 54.
Jerry Nelson, the puppeteer behind Sesame Street’s beloved Count von Count, died Thursday at the age of 78. The cause of death was unspecified. So sad. The number of kids he taught how to count? Countless.
Here is a classic clip.