Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Dallas attorney kills 880-pound alligator
- The most touching suicide prevention thing I have ever seen
- Today in history: The day the music died
- Wall Bunk Beds
Tag Archives: Picture
This poor kid is not so sure about this whole school thing. I did the same thing on my first day of kindergarden. So much so that my mother had to sit outside the classroom the entire day. I eventually got over it. However, I did still feel like crying on the first day of each subsequent year all the way through college. It even happens now as an adult on Mondays when I start the work week.
I wish I could say it gets better kid, but it doesn’t.
It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)