It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- A picture of Michael Jackson holding a huge pair of underwear with doves on his wrists