It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Last Supper Reservation
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Sisters catch a woman cheating on her husband at ballgame and turn her in
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!