Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) – Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Trump better deal with these Muslims before they start killing us!
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Writing Alimony Checks Like A Boss
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Podcast Part 3: Weird News & Women Be Crazy
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer