Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Funny Cocktail Names
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Deformed tree
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Dogs and Christmas Trees