Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Halloween buffet idea
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The Minnesota Halloween blizzard of 1991
- Putin on the Ritz
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- SWAT signs
- Top Hat Cat
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer