Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Last Supper Reservation
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Sisters catch a woman cheating on her husband at ballgame and turn her in
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!