Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Why my kids will never be in a yoga class
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols