Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- A picture of Michael Jackson holding a huge pair of underwear with doves on his wrists