Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel
- Why you can never tell a dog a knock knock joke
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- "White castle" by Yuri Shwedoff
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka