Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Application for a night out with the boys