Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Actual billboard that appears in rural counties in north Florida
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Pictures of a 52-vehicle pile-up on the Autobahn
- You won't believe this is the new 2015 Pontiac Trans Am
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!