Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Are You a Narcissist?
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Stop! Drop the pastrami and put your spicy mustard in the air!
- Incredible LED watch design