Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Petraeus girlfriend photos
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The UK's most legendary news photobomber
- Men that exist
- Guess the Rock Band
- Why you can never tell a dog a knock knock joke
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
Tag Archives: Nicolas Cage
I am not an expert on foreign films (or any movies for that matter), but this might be the worst acting I have ever seen for a death scene. Might be the worst acting I have ever seen period. And that includes ALL Nicolas Cage movies.
The 1974 film from Turkey is called ‘Kareteci Kiz’ (Karate Girl) and it follows the story of a young girl who becomes a policewoman and seeks revenge against criminals who murdered her father and husband.
In this clip, the protagonist uses poorly choreographed karate and an obvious prop gun to take down a baddie with a ‘stache that would give Tom Selleck a boner.
Time to push this one to the top of the Netflix queue.
1. Check out other hilarious wedding announcements here.
2. I seriously HATE Axl Rose right now. Here’s why. Go get bent Axl!
3. 15 Movie Roles Almost Played by Nicolas Cage (thank God he didn’t).
4. Did you hear that Matt Groening revealed where , the illustrious hometown of “The Simpsons,” is really based?
5. Check out this awesome bed gun safe called the “BedBunker.”
6. Burger King Releases New Bacon Sundae. Gotta love America.
7. Charles Manson has again been denied parole. Manson, 77, will be eligible again in 2027. The above video from 1987 illustrates why this is a good thing.