Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- In case you are wondering what a regulation Olympic beach volleyball looks like
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Reverse Couple
- Hot Dog Jello
- Sailors saying goodbye to their girls
- Fiscal Cliff put in a much better perspective
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Funny Cocktail Names
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
Tag Archives: Nicolas Cage
I am not an expert on foreign films (or any movies for that matter), but this might be the worst acting I have ever seen for a death scene. Might be the worst acting I have ever seen period. And that includes ALL Nicolas Cage movies.
The 1974 film from Turkey is called ‘Kareteci Kiz’ (Karate Girl) and it follows the story of a young girl who becomes a policewoman and seeks revenge against criminals who murdered her father and husband.
In this clip, the protagonist uses poorly choreographed karate and an obvious prop gun to take down a baddie with a ‘stache that would give Tom Selleck a boner.
Time to push this one to the top of the Netflix queue.
1. Check out other hilarious wedding announcements here.
2. I seriously HATE Axl Rose right now. Here’s why. Go get bent Axl!
3. 15 Movie Roles Almost Played by Nicolas Cage (thank God he didn’t).
4. Did you hear that Matt Groening revealed where , the illustrious hometown of “The Simpsons,” is really based?
5. Check out this awesome bed gun safe called the “BedBunker.”
6. Burger King Releases New Bacon Sundae. Gotta love America.
7. Charles Manson has again been denied parole. Manson, 77, will be eligible again in 2027. The above video from 1987 illustrates why this is a good thing.