Here is a movie poster parody of the film War Horse. I have not and will not see this movie. Can someone please explain why this was up for an Oscar? The movie, based on a 1982 children’s book by Michael Morpurgo about the service of a military horse during World War 1, had been nominated in six categories.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- The only jacket I ever wanted as an 80s child
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Guy builds an exact replica of Noah's Ark
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released