Here is a movie poster parody of the film War Horse. I have not and will not see this movie. Can someone please explain why this was up for an Oscar? The movie, based on a 1982 children’s book by Michael Morpurgo about the service of a military horse during World War 1, had been nominated in six categories.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- So that's what it's called!
- Floppy disc coffee table
- Woman poses with tornado
- Weird Sex Disorders
- DIY Coronavirus Drinking Face Mask
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep