Here is a movie poster parody of the film War Horse. I have not and will not see this movie. Can someone please explain why this was up for an Oscar? The movie, based on a 1982 children’s book by Michael Morpurgo about the service of a military horse during World War 1, had been nominated in six categories.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Worst Ice Cream Flavor Ever
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Wrinkles the Clown hides under a child's bed
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- L.A. Gear Girls
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas