Here is a movie poster parody of the film War Horse. I have not and will not see this movie. Can someone please explain why this was up for an Oscar? The movie, based on a 1982 children’s book by Michael Morpurgo about the service of a military horse during World War 1, had been nominated in six categories.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Pictures of a 52-vehicle pile-up on the Autobahn
- Sit Down Dancing with Bonnie Noll
- L.A. Gear Girls
- You won't believe this is the new 2015 Pontiac Trans Am
- Nutella in the public restroom prank
- Hollow-Eyed Shooters
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols