Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- The only jacket I ever wanted as an 80s child
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Guy builds an exact replica of Noah's Ark
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
Tag Archives: Tupac Shakur
From Yahoo!: Tupac died in 1996, three years before the first Coachella festival took place, but that didn’t stop him–or at least his bizarrely lifelike 3D image–from joining Dr. Dre onstage during Dre’s much-hyped festival finale this year.
About halfway through Dre’s 70-minute set, what appeared to be an actual shirtless Tupac appeared onstage, greeted the crowd with “What up, Coachella?”–and then traded rhymes with Dre’s co-billed Coachella partner, the flesh-and-blood Snoop Dogg, on “Come With Me,” “Hail Mary,” and “Gangsta Party.” Concertgoers at first seemed confused–the audience momentarily grew abnormally silent–and that confusion only increased when Tupac suddenly vaporized and vanished from the stage as quickly as he had materialized. All eyes were on him, so to speak, and then, POOF–‘Pac was gone.
Watch the haunting video here. Warning: Video has swear words.
The implications of holograms becoming commonplace scares the piss out of me. Will we ever have to say goodbye?