Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- Salute a fallen hero
- When you get pulled over during a Coronavirus shelter in place
- The Rock is avoiding one simple question
- Holiday Fashion
- A reminder about working from home during COVID-19
- Take a break from Coronavirus memes
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Wolf Girl
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
Tag Archives: Joseph-Gordon Levitt
He looks like one of the Hanson twins.
This movie looks pretty cool.
In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a “looper” – a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) – is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good… until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination.