Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- How to Lucid Dream
- A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
- Tom Hanks takes picture with passed out drunk guy
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Wall Bunk Beds
- Cool Candle Design: Candle by the Hour
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Bear and wolf meet on misty swamp
Tag Archives: Joseph-Gordon Levitt
He looks like one of the Hanson twins.
This movie looks pretty cool.
In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a “looper” – a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) – is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good… until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination.