Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- So that's what it's called!
- Floppy disc coffee table
- Woman poses with tornado
- Weird Sex Disorders
- DIY Coronavirus Drinking Face Mask
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
Tag Archives: Joseph-Gordon Levitt
He looks like one of the Hanson twins.
This movie looks pretty cool.
In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a “looper” – a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) – is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good… until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination.