Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Hans Solo season has begun
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Why you can never tell a dog a knock knock joke
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- Joe Biden's eyes creeped me out last night
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Brown Recluse spider bite
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
Tag Archives: Jimi Hendrix
The 27-year-old singer died Saturday after publicly struggling with drug and alcohol abuse for years. Her body was discovered at home by a member of her security team, who called an ambulance. It arrived too late to save her.
Amy Winehouse joins the The Forever 27 Club (a.k.a, “Club 27”) with other musicians that met an early demise.
Among them are:
Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Brian Jones. See more here.
- Troubled Diva Amy Winehouse Dead At 27 (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Amy Winehouse Becomes the Newest Member of the Forever 27 Club (newsfeed.time.com)
You know you have been into a couple of these bands before. Admit it. Well here is what John Peck says these bands say about you. Here are some of my favorites.
Jimi Hendrix: You are under 20 or over 65.
Chicago: You are incapable of talking about Chicago without mentioning their horn section.
Foreigner: You have a severely wrinkled Jane Fonda poster under your bed.
Styx: You have a severely wrinkled Foreigner poster under your bed.
Journey: You own those running shoes that are shaped like feet.