From UPROXX: The Breaking Bad star was on The Tonight Show yesterday, and Jay Leno, in a rare moment of me not hating him, revealed that his production team had dug up 14-year-old footage of Paul, wearing a Texas t-shirt and glasses, freaking out, Pinkman-style, after he was told to “COME ON DOWN…BITCH.” Best of all, as Paul mentioned to Leno, a commercial of his ran during a Price Is Right ad break.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s