From UPROXX: The Breaking Bad star was on The Tonight Show yesterday, and Jay Leno, in a rare moment of me not hating him, revealed that his production team had dug up 14-year-old footage of Paul, wearing a Texas t-shirt and glasses, freaking out, Pinkman-style, after he was told to “COME ON DOWN…BITCH.” Best of all, as Paul mentioned to Leno, a commercial of his ran during a Price Is Right ad break.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- About this site
- The "I shout at my wife in public" starter pack
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat