Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Sit Down Dancing with Bonnie Noll
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- People Magazine: 'Sexiest Man of the Year' 1992
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Guess the Rock Band
- Fitted for world’s biggest wedding gown
- Urineman at a beach near you
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Conceal and Carry Corn Dogs
Tag Archives: Elm Street
If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
The most badass Halloween song ever. Buy on mp3 here.