If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Blow Up Doll Halloween Mask
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- Is this the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Finally a way to ruin a telemarketers day
- Spelling Test
- Family Auto Mart Assclownery
- STIHL Manscaping Kit