If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Missing woman joins search party to look for herself
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why cats drink
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Iceland Plane Wreck
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society