If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- About this site
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The "I shout at my wife in public" starter pack
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer