If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Actual billboard that appears in rural counties in north Florida
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere