Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- 2 people are about to be very disappointed
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Paintball bow and arrow?
- 'The Shining' cast then and now
- Bon Jovi new single: 'Because We Can'
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
Tag Archives: Christmas
The American Family Association provided a list of companies that do and do not use the word “Christmas” in their advertising or promotions this time of year. If you are interested in seeing how they determined this, then click here.
I am indifferent on this topic because I’m pretty sure Jesus Christ doesn’t care about Black Friday. I think a company should use whatever word they want. However, I don’t think retailers should be letting the political correctness crazies out there push them around either. Use whatever word (Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Holiday) is going to make your company wheel barrows full of money and ignore the idiots that tell you how to run your business.