During World War II the Army Corps of Engineers needed to hide the Lockheed Burbank Aircraft Plant to protect it from a possible Japanese air attack. They covered it with camouflage netting to make it look like a rural subdivision from the air. Here are the pictures.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Celebrities who look like Presidents
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- How to create a Marilyn Manson without make-up
- Funny Cocktail Names
- 2013 Calendar