During World War II the Army Corps of Engineers needed to hide the Lockheed Burbank Aircraft Plant to protect it from a possible Japanese air attack. They covered it with camouflage netting to make it look like a rural subdivision from the air. Here are the pictures.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Missing woman joins search party to look for herself
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why cats drink
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Iceland Plane Wreck
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society