During World War II the Army Corps of Engineers needed to hide the Lockheed Burbank Aircraft Plant to protect it from a possible Japanese air attack. They covered it with camouflage netting to make it look like a rural subdivision from the air. Here are the pictures.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- How to Lucid Dream
- Creepy abandoned mansion
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Justin Hawkins is basically Tiny Tim
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Cool table made from a reclaimed door
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- STIHL Manscaping Kit