You want to play Angry Birds? Really, you do?
Tag Archives: Angry Birds
I was mesmerized by Angry Birds when it came out. I logged countless hours playing that game on my phone (much to my wife’s chagrin). Now I am cured. I recently deleted the app from my phone after completing multiple levels. I did it cold turkey. I am glad I did it my way.
For those that need a little extra help quitting Angry Birds, Mike Tyson has a new program that will help. Trust me.
- Mike Tyson Will Cure Your Angry Birds Addiction (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Mike Tyson Wants To Help You Quit Your Angry Birds Addiction (socialtimes.com)
Forget bean bags. With 3 easy steps, you can have the coolest tailgating or yard game around this summer.
Step 1: Go to Amazon and buy the Angry Birds plush toys.
Step 2: Go Amazon and buy the large cardboard bricks.
Step 3: Go build an oversized slingshot, or buy a water balloon launcher.
Set up your obstacles and keep score.
- Famous Animated Birds and Pigs Unite For Angry Birds PSA (laughingsquid.com)
- Angry Birds coming to Windows Phone 7 on April 6th (thenextweb.com)
- Angry Birds, Happy Toymakers (blogs.forbes.com)
- Angry Birds Coming To Windows Phone (MSFT) (businessinsider.com)