Here is a 1928 Tommy Gun in a violin case. Proof that gangsters where clearly more sophisticated in the 1920s.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Fred Armisen on ‘Portlandia’ and Minneapolis
- VIDEO: Wedding Bloopers
- Use The Other Door The Goose Will Attack
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- James Hetfield: Shop and destroy
- A picture of Michael Jackson holding a huge pair of underwear with doves on his wrists
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
Pingback: A very cool survival rifle | Duck Duck Gray Duck