This mysterious, tantalizing image of an unreleased Girl Scouts-branded Thin Mints Nestle Crunch bar showed up on the internet within the last 24-hours, but there’s no real information about it. However, the package is clearly marked “Cookie Flavors” so it seems as though this sales sample could be the start of an entire line of limited edition Girl Scouts candy bars. Until we know for sure, go buy some regular Girl Scout cookies here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Finally proof that Monster Energy Drinks are from Satan
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- What have them Duke boys gotten themselves into this time?
- Tony Soprano’s daughter is marrying Lenny Dykstra’s son
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888