Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- 9 year old drummer plays to QOTSA
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- 10 Strange Death Statistics
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Creepy Uber Driver
- How to Lucid Dream
- At least they used their turn signal
- Beatbox like you've never heard before
- The Cranberries Zombie covered on bass
Tag Archives: IKEA
1. “Happy 9/11” Drawing Gets Restaurant Employee Fired (Read story)
2. IKEA introduces MANLAND for retail-weary men to hang out in while their wives shop. See it here.
3. Did you know that girls have more taste buds than boys do? Or that hippo sweat is red? And who knew that gorillas burp when they’re happy? Get more than 300 Weird But True kid-friendly facts with the new interactive app from National Geographic Kids!
4. Old folks are good fun. Webcam 101 for Seniors….
5. I just found out that if you press a number while watching a YouTube video, such as 4, you jump ahead 40%. Thanks for the tip Bag of Nothing.
6. Guns N’ Roses will tour this fall with a Minneapolis play on the Sunday, November 13, 2011. I will continue my ban on attending any rock concerts until the band fully reunites with at least Axl, Slash and Duff. I may be waiting a long time.