In 1998, the industry was celebrating the 20th anniversary of John Carpenter’s Halloween and released something truly special for the fans of the film. If you happened to wander into a Suncoast video store, you may have stumbled upon this limited edition 20th Anniversary Commemorative Halloween “blood” globe. Seriously… Suncoast video stores were a real godsend to horror movie fanatics like myself back in the day. Their horror sections were always filled with movies that no other stores carried, and they also had a knack for selling some great monster toys too. You can still buy them here.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Guess the Rock Band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- BREAKING NEWS: Robin Williams Commits Suicide
- James Hetfield is basically the Mythbusters guy
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- To the sexy Spanish senorita I saw on the bus
- The 10 most disgusting foods
You must be logged in to post a comment.